Hinfo Unlimited Information Updates - Fair Use Policy
This policy sets out the rules which apply to the fair use of providing information updates from management for your property on Hinfo.
- Our Fair Use Policy applies to information updates provided by your properties management, to App IT Byte, to display via your dedicated login for Hinfo.
- Our Fair Use Policy is intended to ensure:
- the availability of information updates in a reasonable time for all Hinfo members; and
- that the information updates service is not used in an unreasonable manner.
- We reserve the right to vary the terms of this Fair Use Policy anytime.
- We may rely on the Fair Use Policy where the frequency of information updates you provide for your property is unreasonable, as defined below.
- It is unreasonable use of this Fair Use Policy, where your use of the information updates service is reasonably considered by App IT Byte to:
- be fraudulent;
- involve a non-ordinary use;
- cause significant quality control labour internally; or
- cause significant network congestion, disruption or otherwise adversely affect the Hinfo service; or
- adversely affect other properties use of or access to the Unlimited Information Updates service of Hinfo.
- Without limitation:
- Non-ordinary use includes circumstances where you submit information updates too frequently, without first obtaining written consent from App IT Byte, which we may give or withhold, or make subject to conditions, at our discretion. Use in a non-ordinary manner includes but not limited to:
- Updating details for the same place, event, in-house restaurant or local service too frequently; and
- Updating different prices on the same place, event, in-house restaurant menus too frequently; and
- Updating images for the same place or event too frequently; and
- Updating brochures for the same place, event or in-house restaurant via PDF format too frequently.
- If App IT Byte considers your use of this Fair Use Policy is unreasonable, we may, at our discretion, without notice:
- suspend or limit the Hinfo Unlimited Information Updates Service (or any feature of it) in accordance with our agreement with you; and/or
- extend the time it takes for us to publish your information updates; and/or
- terminate your Hinfo login in accordance with this agreement.